I lay, looking my hands
I search in these lines
I've not the answer
I'm crying and I don't know
watching the sky
I search an answer
I'm free, free to be
I'm not another liar
I just wanna be myself... myself
And now the beat inside me
is a sort of a cold breeze and I've
never any feeling inside, but
ruining me...
Bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live... but like a stone I'm falling down
I pray, looking into the sky
I can feel this rain
right now it's falling on me
fly, I just want to fly
life is all mine
some days I cry alone,
but I know I'm not the only one
I'm here, another day is gone
I don't wanna die...?
Please be there when I'll arrive, don't cry... please
And now the beat inside me
is a sort of a cold breeze and I've
never any feeling inside, but
ruining me...
bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live... but like a stone I'm falling down
And now the beat inside me
is a sort of a cold breeze and I've
never any feeling inside, but
ruining me...
bring my body
carry it into another world
I know I live... but like a stone I'm falling down
Pandemia, escolas fechadas e Cloroquina
Depois de um longo período de isolamento, trabalho duro e reflexão, retomo as atividades do Blog da Kau com um desabafo. Senta que lá vem te...
-
Depois de um longo período de isolamento, trabalho duro e reflexão, retomo as atividades do Blog da Kau com um desabafo. Senta que lá vem te...
-
Sou uma mina bacana. Daquelas que acorda de madrugada para atender amigo bêbado que sofre de amor. Que come brigadeiro quando está tris...
-
"FALAR É FÁCIL, DIFÍCIL É SE OLHAR NO ESPELHO" - EUZÉBIO,Padre (Rafael Sânzio) Eu nasci numa família de extrema direita...