28 de dez. de 2011

Sábias palavras mr Mustaine!




Your body's empty now 
As I hold you 
Now you're gone, 
I miss you but I told you 
I remember bad times 
More than good 
There's no coming back 
Even if we could 


I loved you to death 


If I can't have you 
Then no one will 
Since I won't 
I'll have to kill 
My only love, 
Something I've never felt 
Now you've gone to Heaven 
And I'll burn in Hell 


I loved you to death 


And now I'm down below 
And what do I see? 
You didn't go to heaven, 
You're down here with me 
And now you're coming back, 
"Baby take me please" 
I really think I would 
If you weren't such a sleaze 


I loved you once before, 
You kept me on a string 
I'd rather go without 
Than take what you would bring 


I loved you to death

Pandemia, escolas fechadas e Cloroquina

Depois de um longo período de isolamento, trabalho duro e reflexão, retomo as atividades do Blog da Kau com um desabafo. Senta que lá vem te...