27 de jun. de 2012

Bandas do submundo que Cacau gosta

Ah, sim, boa tarde.


Eu gosto de bandas estranhas, hoje é dia delas: ACEDIA e EMPYRIUM.


Apreciem (ou não)





My cold Sadness

I have no courage on this roadI'm so lonely by thy graveSince you lay down on green earthHow can we tell him? She died...He is coming... No!"Why is that, thy crystalline eyes look so emptyYou are behind shadows
My despair awaits thy crying dreamOur secrets smell sorrowI will not change my fate I know in this cold landsEverything is lost... everything is despairedLife is over... sunset is so far...My mind asks questions which has lost reason
Winds cover thy captured silence with impatienceMy cold sadness roams around my broken heartThrough grief-loaded whisperingsFor whom I might pray for one last timeWho can mourn again for you one last timeWho might burn again one more time for my starving soulMy hopeless,pain-smelled waiting shouldn't endBefore fire conquers my broken soul






Pandemia, escolas fechadas e Cloroquina

Depois de um longo período de isolamento, trabalho duro e reflexão, retomo as atividades do Blog da Kau com um desabafo. Senta que lá vem te...