9 de dez. de 2010

And darkness always wins... And the truth isn´t always right...

My life seems a maze that always ends in the dark...
I'm tired of to walk and never find out...
I think I need a breath away from all this, ´cause I really couldn´t stand but have to remain standing...
I swear that my only desire right now was that all ended in a puff of autumn...
Why I don´t have the right to withdraw?Why can not I feel?Why do I have to endure?
Why am I always wrong?
Why when all the fucking things are almost perfect, the darkness insists on chasing me and make me suffer again?

I wanna be alone, waiting for you there, like a stone...
I'm only just ... tired
Sooooo tired of all it...

Of a book full of death
Reading how we'll die alone
And if we're good we'll lay to rest
Anywhere we want to go
In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there like a stone
I'll wait for you there alone
On my deathbed I will pray
To the Gods and the angels
Like a pagan to anyone
Who will take me to Heaven?
To a place I recall
I was there so long ago
The sky was bruised, the wine was bled
And there you led me on
And on I read
Until the day was gone
And I sat in regret
Of all the things I've done
For all that I've blessed
And all that I've wronged
In dreams until my death
I will wonder on
 

Pandemia, escolas fechadas e Cloroquina

Depois de um longo período de isolamento, trabalho duro e reflexão, retomo as atividades do Blog da Kau com um desabafo. Senta que lá vem te...